- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
Archive for the ‘Hawaii’ Category
This is the only way I can get the video to post. Yay Animoto app, boo lack of ease in getting video into blog!
Hey there, Floating Lush has shared a video with you that was made on her iPhone! You can watch it on your iPhone or your computer by following this link:
If you like it, why don't you try creating one yourself? You can get our app (for free!) in the app store with your iPhone, or in a regular web browser just head here:
The ANIMOTO Team
This time we saw whales! And they are *incredibly* hard to
photograph. This is the very best Mr. Lush managed: that teeny tiny
splash way in the distance is a whale. Really.
"Scandinavian shave ice. If it's not Scandinavian, it's not Hawaiian."
"Leaving tsunami evacuation area."
Feral cats and mongeese (mongooses?) by the Kona Borders.
This is as close to lava as we got. It was very cool, and quite
difficult to capture with a camera. The glow is lava as it pours off
the cliff into the sea; the steam is what happens when lava meets
ocean. It was pretty spectacular.