Way back at the very end of January, my home library ceiling got damaged thanks to an ice dam. Well, we’ve finally gotten around to having the damage repaired (just in time for winter, hooray!) and I’ve spent the past several weeks putting the room back together.
I got a new bookcase, had the walls repainted a different shade of blue, and have weeded my collection down so that all of my books fit on the available bookcases. There are more bookcases on the walls you can’t see in this picture, just in case you were wondering. It’s not all the way there yet–I still need to hang up pictures (obviously) and finish organizing the last chunk of books–but it looks pretty darn good so far.