1) Go to Fake Name Generator. The name that appears is your author name.
2) Go to Random Word Generator. The word listed under “Random Verb” is your title.
3) Go to FlickrCC. Type your title into the search box. The first photo that contains a person is your cover. (NB: I had to go through several verbs before any images came up.)
4) Use Photoshop, Picnik, or similar to put it all together. Be sure to crop and/or zoom in.
5) Post it to your site along with this text.
Doing this explicitly as instructed made for a blah result:
Being cognisant of the recent discussions about race and covers, using better editing software at home (I’m limited to MS Paint at work), and also looking until I found an image or two I really liked made for these results: